Online Return to Factory Repair Procedure
Perle Systems Limited found that the "Number One" repair charge not covered under warranty is due to customers not loading the latest software available from our website. To avoid unnecessary NFF (No Fault Found) charges, please load the latest software for your product to provide a possible fix to your problem.
For service related issues or for immediate express replacement options and upgrades, please contact Perle Service Sales
If you suspect that your Perle product is faulty, please follow the procedure outlined below.
- If you have a maintenance contract do not use this form, please contact PTAC
- Consult The Perle Limited Lifetime Warranty. Or this form can also be used for non-warranty repairs which will be chargeable.
- Complete the form below and send it to Perle by activating the submit button at the bottom of the form.
- Perle logistics issues an RMA number and address of a repair depot within 48 hours. If you have questions, e-mail email@example.com
- When shipping, clearly label all returned goods with the RMA number assigned to you and return to the specified repair depot. Please ship via a traceable carrier (UPS, TNT, FedEX, Airborne, etc) to ensure your package does not get lost in transit.
- Please allow 30 calendar days for repairs of your RMA plus applicable time for shipping to and from the repair depot.
- Customer is responsible for all shipment costs, clearance charges, associated duties and taxes both to and from the designated repair center. Please supply your preferred courier name and account information in the boxes provided below.
I can't wait 30 days!
Have a Perle maintenance professional contact me about other repair and express replacement options.
* Required Fields