Industrial Temperature Ethernet Copper Extenders
Perle Industrial Temperature Ethernet Extenders are the ideal solution when you need to extend Ethernet services beyond the general IEEE 802.3 limits of 328ft / 100m in extreme temperatures, and new fiber cabling is cost prohibitive. They are ideal for extending the distance of copper devices such as security cameras, wireless access points, alarms, traffic controllers, sensors and tracking devices found in traffic management, oil and gas pipelines, weather tracking, industrial and outdoor applications.
- Operates under extended temperature ranges of -40F to 167F ( -40C to 75C )
- Extend 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet up to 10,000 feet ( 3 KM ) over 2-wire 24 AWG twisted pair
- Hi-Speed – up to 200+ mbps aggregate bandwidth
- Transparent operation for all Ethernet protocols including 802.1Q VLAN packets and IP video compression schemes
- Advanced features: Link Pass-Through, Interlink Fault Feedback, Plug and Play, Auto-MDIX and Loopback
- Remote power PoE (Power over Ethernet) devices across 2-wire twisted pair or Coaxial cabling