Perle Systems Technical Notes
Deploy and Manage your Network from the Cloud
Cloud-based Out-of-Band Management (OOBM) for IT infrastructure provides resilient access and visibility at all times
Data centers, service providers, and large enterprises have thousands devices located across multiple sites. To simplify management and respond swiftly to issues, network administrators require access to all console ports via a single portal view. Perle's cloud-based centralized management solution puts all your network and IT infrastructure into a single application and provides secure reliable access and visibility during normal operations and critical network failures. Scalable to suit any business requirement, Cloud Centralized Management reduces human error and guarantees repeatability.
- No Perle annual licences fees.
- Third-party cloud hosting facilities provide scalable hardware, high availability, security, and backup services
- LTE Dynamic IP Address solves the issue of constantly changing LTE IP addresses. The users and the devices will log into the cloud via an always know Public Static IP Address.
- This central network hub and management portal provides a resilient management resource
- Scalable administration from provisioning to routine operations and disaster recovery
- Seamless, always-available connectivity, over LAN or remotely over WAN
- Centralized, secure, end-to-end out-of-band management
- Access managed devices by name, regardless of how they are connected
- Purpose-built to give 24/7 console access to any device during network meltdowns
Perle Products that support Cloud OOBM
Secure Enterprise-Class Edge Routers & Gateways with Dual SIM Fail-over. 600Mbps downlink & 150Mbps uplink. Support for TACACS+ and RADIUS.
IOLAN SCR Console Servers
Secure data center management of any device with an RS232 RJ45 or Ethernet console management port. Integrated firewall, two-factor authentication, Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP), advanced failover to multiple networks, and full routing capabilities with support for RIP, OSPF, and BGP.