The Perle IOLAN+ Terminal Server
servers are designed to excel in both terminal server and
remote access applications, providing users with the best
serial to IP solution for Windows and Unix environments.
They can be used wherever serial devices need to be connected
to LANs. The units are available in 16 port versions
with RJ45 serial connectors. RJ45 to DB25 adapters are available. Each serial port is capable of
continuous bi-directional speeds of 115.2 Kbps.
- 16 surge protected serial ports with a maximum
speed of 115.2 Kbps
- 10/100Mb network connectivity for compatibilty for old
and new networks
- Support for modems, terminals, printers and other serial
devices for ease of integration
- TCP/IP-based protocols include Telnet, PPP, SLIP and CSLIP
- Dial-in and dial-out support for UNIX, Linux and Windows-based
networks provide seamless remote access
- Compact desktop, wall or rack models to meet all installation
- Free firmware upgrades via FvLASH for easy upgrades
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
HTSUS Number: 8471.80.1000 ECCN Code: 5A991
- 16 EIA-422 ports
- Full modem control
- RJ45 connectors
- RJ45 to DB25 adapters optional
Serial Port Signals
- CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, Rx, Tx
- Single RJ45 10/100Mb network connection
- TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, Bootp, TFTP, Telnet, rlogin, raw,
reverse Telnet, PPP, SLIP, CSLIP, LPD, RCP, DNS, WINS
- SNMP, MIB II, Character & Perle Enterprise variables,
Telnet, shared console port.
- Flash based for firmware and configuration information
- 47/63Hz 110-230V AC +-10%, 30W.
- 19", W-9.8", H-2"
- Mass-4 lbs.
- Temp: 41°F to 122°F
- Humidity: 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Temp: 22°F to 176°F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% RH non-condensing
- EN55022 Class B
- FCC Part 15, Sub-part B, Class A
- CSA C22.2 No.950
RoHS and WEEE Compliant